Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Another Fun Mini Album Swap to Share

I have been lazy about giving proper updates on the progress of the mini album swap I am in, but luckily I took some pictures before I sent them on their merry way, so here is one to share.

This album belongs to Geney, in California.  Geney created an adorable Halloween themed book, and though I was a little late publishing what I did with her book here, I did create this before October 31st, so that made it even more fun.
This is the cover that Geney created for her mini album


For the first page flap, I used this awesome candelabra and distressed it with some ink and stitching.  Geney included a lot of embellishment stickers for me to use to adorn it here and there.
I created a photo page with corner tabs to hold the photo in place, and then a pocket for some tags.

Another photo page and another tag pocket

to finish it all up I spooked this flap with more embellishments and letters to go along with the raven on her book cover.

 
 This was a fun album to create.  I have 2 more to share with you this week, so look out tomorrow for another mini album from our progressive swap.  At the end of the swap and when I receive mine back, I will create a video to share with you all on the fun of seeing it for the first time!

No comments: